All work carried out by Jackie Procter Copywriter is automatically subject to the following terms and conditions from the moment you ask us to to create copy for you:
1. Final proof is responsibility of the client. All care is taken to ensure you receive your final copy without errors however we will not be responsible for errors, inaccuracies or discrepancies that are not brought to our attention before final proof.
2. Copyright of all materials produced remain exclusive to Jackie Procter Copywriter until full and final payment has been received.
3. A timeframe for your project will be agreed upon prior to project commencement however we reserve the right to amend deadlines when necessary after consultation with you.
4. I will make every effort to ensure that the copy is free of errors and omissions – including errors in spelling and content – but cannot warrant this. I would request that you review the copy thoroughly before committing the project to production, as the ultimate responsibility for the content rests with the client.
5. You shall hold me harmless against any liability anywhere in the world, including liability arising from copyright infringement and libel, that results in any way from your use of my copywriting services and counsel on this project. You agree to indemnify me against any claim for compensation or damages brought about as a direct or indirect consequence of the work I do for you and/or your organisation.
6. It is the sole responsibility of the client to ensure that all statements, claims, promises, information on said product or service, and guarantees are upheld in accordance with the law. No claim for compensation or disbursements due to loss of earnings or any other detrimental effect to your business can be made against me.
1. For quoted projects, 50% payment is required prior to commencement of the project via bank transfer. Final payment is due 7 days from the date indicated on your invoice via bank transfer. Late payment fees of 10% per week will be added to your account if it remains unpaid after the final invoice payment date.
2. If a client’s original requirements or requests change from original brief we reserve the right to amend our quote accordingly after consultation with client.
3. All prices are quoted with GST and GST will be added to payments. GST is payable by New Zealand residents and does not apply to overseas projects.
1. We are aware of the trust you place in us when you disclose information relating to your business, services or practices and we take our responsibility in protecting your privacy seriously. Jackie Procter Copywriter will not disclose, store, sell or pass on information we receive from you without prior authorisation.